Professional judgment you can count on
Surveying the lands of California since 1982
Your Land Survey Investment
Understand your real property rights
- Have confidence that your property lines are clearly defined
- Identify easement rights and encumbrances on the land
- Discover deed conflicts and encroachments
Know the lay of the land
- Map existing improvements and drainage patterns
- Develop an accurate model of the terrain
- Fully utilize the acreage of your property
Build with confidence
- Lay out buildings on the site with confidence
- Evaluate new design concepts with certainty
- Design site improvements correctly and efficiently
Investigate the land thoroughly
- Determine the nature and location of utilities serving the site
- Investigate whether any hidden utilities are buried in the land
- Understand the opportunities and limits of the land
The benefits of retaining an experienced surveyor
Retaining the services of a surveyor will help you better understand the "lay of the land" and can have a significant impact upon your ability to derive maximum benefit from your property. With a skilled land surveyor's expertise, you'll be able to manage your project effectively, make informed business decisions, and rest easy knowing your valuable real estate has been surveyed and mapped with care.
A professionally executed land survey can help you:
What Clients Say
"What impressed us was your ability to present complex issues in a manner that allowed us to make informed decisions."
Paul H. Karsten
City of Pasadena
Hiring a land surveyor to survey and map your property is a sound investment that adds value to the land.
About the Author:
Douglas Bell, PLS, is a Professional Land Surveyor licensed in four western states, and is a CFedS, a BLM Certified Federal Land Surveyor. He provides a range of property line, ALTA, boundary survey, topographic mapping, easement determination, encroachment investigation, and utility location services.
Mr. Bell provides land surveying services to engineers, architects, attorneys, and other land professionals in the private and public sectors in Southern California, primarily in Los Angeles County, Riverside, San Bernardino and Orange County. He can be reached via email: AskDoug@Bell-Land-Surveying.com.
Copyright by Bell Land Surveying
Diamond Bar, California, 91765
Bell Land Surveying is a certified Small Business Enterprise (SBE)